3.25.2013

Meatless Monday: Vegan Soup Recipes

Image credit Peter Bond
Even with Spring well on its way here in Zone 8B, a piping hot bowl of soup still hits the spot on a chilly day. The garlic and onions I just pressed into the soil are already marching around my raised beds with long, tall greens, but won’t be ready for these soups for several more weeks. Also, my seed potatoes have not yet leafed, nor have I started my bean and tomato seeds in the greenhouse. But I’m more than in the mood for these hearty Meatless Monday vegan soup recipes.

Bean and Tomato Soup (DF, GF, SF, K, V, VG) (BDunner/SparkPeople)
Broccoli Soup (DF, GF, SF, K, V, VG) (Nakkeya/All Recipes)
French Onion Soup (DF, GF, SF, K, V, VG) (Go Dairy Free)
Kale and Roasted Vegetable Soup (DF, GF, SF, K, V, VG) (Simply Recipes/Yummly)
Lentil Dal Soup (DF, GF, SF, K, V, VG) (Vegan Soup Recipes)

Remember to visit our Recipe Index for more Meatless Monday vegan soup recipes. Bon appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment